King Baby Duck settles into a new location, diving into his hopes for this week's Electronic Entertainment Expo. The VRV & Mondo series Cat Agent and Gary And His Demons are given a spotlight, as our host showcases some of the better non-anime cartoons on the streaming app. Finally, FLCL Progressive has its long-awaited premiere, delivering something that is both classic and unique to the iconic original series.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- KANA-BOON - Samayō Hibi to Fanfare (from the Aster EP)
- MOLICE - Pleasure Song (from the album NEUGRAVITY)
- Beck - I'm So Free (from the album Colors)
- L'Arc~en~Ciel - Cureless (from the album Heavenly)
- JAM Project - Alexandria (from the album TOKYO DIVE)
- The Room in The Wood - Sky Pool (from the album The Room in The Wood) [available June 22]
- Minori Suzuki - FEELING AROUND (digital single)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Sunday (ferom the Hokai Amplifier EP)
- Andrew W.K. - I Don’t Know Anything (from the album You're Not Alone)
- Shakkazombie (feat. Gas Boys) - Shirokujichu (from the album THE GOODFELLAZ)
- The50Kaitenz - Shin Sekai Blues (from the album The50Kaitenz)
- The Dayoffs - Two Actors in a Cage (from the album The Dayoffs)
- RADWIMPS - Catharsist (digital single)
The Little Busters have arrived! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Kyu-Juu-Hachi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six & twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR