No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Kyu-Juu-Nana
After throwing some special congrats towards the creator of Mutafukaz, King Baby Duck dives into what makes the more recent seasons of Lupin The Third stand out from its predecessors. Activision makes a bad call with its campaign-less Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, and a cute-looking film called Birdboy: The Forgotten Children leaves our host emotionally scarred.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Azumi Waki, Marika Kōno, Machico, Ayaka Ohashi, Chisa Kimura, Hitomi Ueda, & Saori Ōnishi - Make debut! (CD single)
- HALCALI - Orange Sunset (from the "Re: Yasashi Kimochi" single)
- Nicholas Merz - Neon Figures (from the album The Limits Of Men) [available June 1]
- YUI - TOKYO (from the album From Me To You)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Kedama Boogie (from the album Pregnant Fantasy)
- TANGIENTS - White Foam (digital single)
- miwa - Live Fast Die Young (from the "Update" single)
- ELLEGARDEN - Monster (from the album RIOT ON THE GRILL)
- The Streets - Fit But You Know It (from the album A Grand Don't Come For Free)
- BAND-MAID - Clang (from the album World Domination)
- UVERworld - Ukiyo CROSSING (from the album PROGLUTION)
- Poptone - Mirror People (from the album Poptone LP) [available June 8]
- SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS - Explorer (from the album DAPPER)
The future is the past. It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Kyu-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three & twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, and a special thanks to TANGIENTS for their song contribution!