No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Hachi
Soon after trying his Japanese cussing skills, King Baby Duck turns back the clock to the Great War, as he witnesses the new film 1917. Netflix's new series Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts dazzles with its storytelling and character development. Finally, another light-novel fantasy anime adaptation arrives in the form of the very word-heavy title BOFURI: I Don’t Want To Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defense! But just as things were looking up, our host is forced to record a post-show rant about Funimation's decision to drop Interspecies Reviewers.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- ASAKA - 1000miles (from the "The Sunshower" single)
- THE HIGH-LOWS - Natsu Nandana (from the compilation album FLASH)
- MONO INC. - The Last Crusade (from the album The Book of Fire)
- Loudness - The Lines Are Down (from the album Thunder in the East)
- King Gnu - Overflow (from the album Ceremony)
- Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh (from the album Liebe Ist Für Alle Da)
- Sumire Uesaka - last sparkle (from the album NEO PROPAGANDA)
- Stance Punks - KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! (from the album Ao Ban Aka Ban)
- WAVVES - Idiot (from the album King of the Beach)
- PUFFY - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (from the compilation album PUFFY AMIYUMI x PUFFY)
- chelmico - Balloon (from the album Fishing)
- Mayflower Madame - Vultures (from the album Prepared for a Nightmare) [in stores March 27th]
- Junji Majima, Yusuke Kobayashi, & Miyu Tomita - Ikouze☆Paradise (digital single)
Leveling up its shield points, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Hachi!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.