No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go
Even having a plethora of mic troubles won't keep King Baby Duck from doing his show! After watching the DC Extended Universe crumble in front of our eyes, our host gives hope that the rekindling friendship between Nintendo and Square Enix might help bring back one Super Nintendo-era RPG back to the forefront. The anime Dropkick On My Devil demonstrates the wrong way to do mean-spirited comedy, and the demo for Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (yes, we know he called it Paradise Lost!) makes as quick a killing as Kenshiro's trademark maneuvers!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- nano.RIPE - Jogen (from the album Pippala no Ki no Shita de ~under the tree of pippala~)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Konayuki (from the I'm Standing Here EP) [out of print]
- Musta Paraati - Nacht der Untoten (from the album Black Parade) [available October 19]
- Megumi Hayashibara - San Halla～Seinaru Chikara～ (from the album Fifty~Fifty)
- Pe'z - Manate (from the album Chitose Dori)
- Mitch Murder (feat. Megan McDuffee) - Into the Night (from the album Selection 5)
- the pillows - Spiky Seeds (from the compilation album FooL on CooL generation)
- The50Kaitenz - Junjō Gakuen Ichinensei (from the album The50Kaitenz)
- Neville & Sugary Staple - Dirty Little Liar (from the album Rude Rebels) [available September 28]
- HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - good bye (from the album swamp man)
- THE ORAL CIGARETTES - Riblock Art (from the album Kisses and Kills)
- Angel Miro Romero - Acelera (from the Mutafukaz soundtrack)
- Gesu No Kiwami Otome - Image Senryaku (from the album Sukinaratowanai)
Like a dropkick from the heavens, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three & nine made by Shameless Promotion PR