After starting the show with a strange comic book recommendation, King Baby Duck tears into the anime fandom who complains about where to stream their favorite shows. The music of Anonymous Noise goes under the microscope, with our host looking at the bands that are easily comparable to in NO hurry to shout;. The perks of mystery bands are revealed, and a story involving a waifu-loving penguin brings forth good news for all to feel wonderful about.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- icon girl pistols - Sharin no Shitajiki -crushed beneath the wheels- (from the album Singles 2010-2011)
- THE BLUE HEARTS - Machi (from the album The Blue Hearts)
- Titus Andronicus - No Future Part IV: No Future Triumphant (from the album The Most Lamentable Tragedy)
- in NO hurry to shout; - Noise (CD single)
- bloodthirsty butchers - Sanzan (from the album banging the drum) [out of print]
- The Heavy Blinkers - Gentle Strength (from the album The Night And I Are Still So Young) [available August 1]
- THE KING OG'S - Rosario (from the album TURKEY(Gold)) [out of print]
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Sandy (from the mini-album Hokai Amplifier)
- Parsons Rocket Project - Exit Launch (from the Parsons Rocket Project EP) [available August 11]
- NoisyCell - Days (from the Pieces EP)
- Little Glee Monster - Dakara, Hitori ja nai (CD single)
It's time to go berserk! Here's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-San!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and six by Shameless Promotion PR, and tracks one and seven by Tom Melesky