No Borders No Race: Special Slugcat Edition!
Over three years ago, one of our buddies came on our show to promote a game he and his friend were attempting to raise funds for on Kickstarter. Now the time has come for the world to experience it firsthand!
Join King Baby Duck as he welcomes to No Borders No Race Videocult's Joar Jakobsson, James & Lydia Primate, and Allegra "Del" Northern as they chat about the release of their upcoming video game Rain World (out on March 28 on PS4 & Steam via [adult swim games]). Hear about the game's origins, the strange creatures you'll come across, what sort of nightmares it plans to give you, and why the Slugcat is more recognizable than Rain World itself!
PLAYLIST (with single/album links):
- Adimus - 10 (official site)
- nano.RIPE - Apollo (from the album Nanairo Megane no Himitsu)
- Tigerman WOAH - Alone Time (from the compilation album Boston Sessions, Vol. 1: Beast)
- YUI - Simply white (from the album From Me to You)
- BOMB FACTORY - Slickdrive (from the album Social Suicide) [out of print]
- Stl Gld - Good (from the compilation album Boston Sessions, Vol. 1: Beast)
- miwa - Aiokuri (from the album SPLASH☆WORLD)
- envy - Fading vision (from the abyssal EP)
- Bent Knee - These Hands (from the compilation album Boston Sessions, Vol. 1: Beast)
Bring your umbrella. It's No Borders No Race: Special Slugcat Edition!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Rain World background music composed by James Primate