No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Hachi-Juu-Ni
King Baby Duck starts the countdown to Anime NYC, as he wonders whether he should be himself or his persona at the event. But things get a little crazy as talks about the new Nicholas Cage film Prisoners of the Ghostland, which comes from the same mind as Antiporno! Star Wars invades anime with the Visions anthology, with many winners and one giant loser! Finally, rocker Cornelius apologies, but our host doesn't think it's enough!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- HYDE - NOSTALGIC (digital single)
- ASAKA - Guilty JUDGEMENT (from the album Pontoon)
- Spray - Felicette (Space Cat) (from the album Ambiguous Poems About Death) [in stores November 26]
- BRADIO - Ketsui (from the album Joyful Style)
- GLAY - Hypersonic (from the album FREEDOM ONLY)
- The Kronskies - Friends or Foes (digital single)
- Van Buren Records - BRAINDEAD (from the album Bad for Press)
- MONO - To See a World (from the album Pilgrimage of the Soul)
- Illusions of Grandeur - The Wolf (from the album The Siren) [in stores October 30]
- the GazettE - NIGO (from the album MASS)
- Sora Amamiya - Toki no Sugiyuku Mama ni (from the album COVERS -Sora Amamiya favorite songs-)
- Rodney Cromwell - Memory Box (digital single) [in stores October 27]
- OKAMOTO'S - Picasso (from the album KNO WHERE)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, track six by High Violet PR & Plugging, track seven by Clay N. Ferno, and track nine by Killsound Productions.