No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Go
The fall season is here, as King Baby Duck wonders how Halloween might be celebrated in this current COVID-19 landscape. Fortunately, he distracts himself thanks to Rolling Stone Magazine's new Top 500 Albums of All-Time list. Shockingly, he agrees with a good chunk of the picks, though he does talk about some snubs. Plus, the art of the con gets animated in this season's Great Pretender!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Perfume - Time Warp (digital single)
- the pillows - Last Dinosaur (from the album Happy Bivouac)
- Marilyn Manson - PERFUME (from the album WE ARE CHAOS)
- GitoGito Hustler - Ambition (from the Gito Gito Galore EP)
- Boris - Lust (from the album NO)
- Josh Werner - The Crossing (from the album Mode For Titan) [in stores October 9th]
- The Spunks - #1 (from the album Yellow Fever Blues)
- Brian the Sun - Searchlight (from the orbit EP)
- The Roogs - Wildebeest (from the album The Roogs)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Sayonara Soldier (from the album Hometown)
- Yvy (ft. Emarie) - Someday (from the Great Pretender Original Soundtrack)
- Hell Boulevard - Speak of the Devil (from the album Not Sorry)
- Mia REGINA - Akatsuki Uta (from the album MIAUSEUM -Curation-)
Always one step ahead of the swindled, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Go!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six, nine, and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.