No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Go
The fall season is here, as King Baby Duck wonders how Halloween might be celebrated in this current COVID-19 landscape. Fortunately, he distracts himself thanks to Rolling Stone Magazine's new Top 500 Albums of All-Time list. Shockingly, he agrees with a good chunk of the picks, though he does talk about some snubs. Plus, the art of the con gets animated in this season's Great Pretender!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Perfume - Time Warp (digital single)
- the pillows - Last Dinosaur (from the album Happy Bivouac)
- Marilyn Manson - PERFUME (from the album WE ARE CHAOS)
- GitoGito Hustler - Ambition (from the Gito Gito Galore EP)
- Boris - Lust (from the album NO)
- Josh Werner - The Crossing (from the album Mode For Titan) [in stores October 9th]
- The Spunks - #1 (from the album Yellow Fever Blues)
- Brian the Sun - Searchlight (from the orbit EP)
- The Roogs - Wildebeest (from the album The Roogs)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Sayonara Soldier (from the album Hometown)
- Yvy (ft. Emarie) - Someday (from the Great Pretender Original Soundtrack)
- Hell Boulevard - Speak of the Devil (from the album Not Sorry)
- Mia REGINA - Akatsuki Uta (from the album MIAUSEUM -Curation-)
Always one step ahead of the swindled, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Go!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six, nine, and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.