No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Go-Juu-Hachi
It's back to our usual routine on a -- for once -- regular episode of No Borders No Race. King Baby Duck starts off with a special shoutout to TsuShiMaMiRe's departing drummer, followed by a review of the SpeakEasy Stage Company's production of Hand to God. Our host pushes for fandom status for one of the finest anime comedies in recent memory, and the best damn video game director promises a return of the Nintendo Wii's most beloved anti-heroes. Finally, it's a rekindling of the past, as KBD reviews the new film xXx: The Return of Xander Cage.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- aeronauts - Grace (from the Now or Never EP)
- Ayumi Hamasaki - WE WISH (from the album RAINBOW)
- Ummagma - Winter Tale [A.R.Kane Mix Radio Edit] (digital single)
- X Japan - Crucify My Love (from the album Dahlia) [out of print]
- Oblivion Dust (feat. Anna Tsuchiya) - Sail Away (from the album 9 Gates For Bipolar) [out of print]
- Jake Kaufman (feat. Cristina Vee) - Dance Through the Danger (from the Shantae: Half-Genie Hero soundtrack)
- OGRE YOU ASSHOLE - Docchika No Kaku (from the album Ogre You Asshole) [out of print]
- Sora Amamiya, Yoko Hikasa, & Haruka Tomatsu - Eyecatch! Too much! (CD single) [out of print]
- Rammstein - Feuer Frei! (from the album Mutter)
- Dir en grey - Different Sense (from the album Dum Spiro Spero)
- BAND-MAID - Puzzle (from the album Just Bring It)
Listen to those voices in your head, and check out No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Go-Juu-Hachi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track one made by Tom Melesky & track three by Shameless Promotion PR