No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-San-Juu-Kyu
No Borders No Race returns to its regular format, as King Baby Duck shares his two cents on the latest Death Note movie casting news and his experience with Pokémon Go. A bold reason for why Star Trek Beyond was the best out of the recent reboot series is revealed, and our host pleads his case for why rail shooters deserve a comeback in the gaming realm.
- Nana Mizuki - STARTING NOW! (CD single)
- Asakusa Jinta - Rakuyo (from the compilation album Asakusa Jinta) [out of print]
- case/lang/veirs - Song for Judee (from the album case/lang/veirs)
- 12012 - SYSTEM [O] DOWN (from the album mar maroon) [out of print]
- Shonen Knife - Green Tangerine (from the album Adventure)
- Iggy Pop - American Valhalla (from the album Post Pop Depression)
- Guitar Wolf - Nessie Moon (from the album T-Rex from a Tiny Space Yojouhan)
- Perfume - Pick Me Up (from the album Cosmic Explorer)
- Captain Dan And The Scurvy Crew - It's All About the Booty (from the album Rimes of the Hip Hop Mariners)
- SCANDAL - Kon'ya wa Pizza Party (from the album YELLOW)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Blood Circulator (digital single)
Plundering booty with its pheromone shot, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-San-Juu-Kyu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.