No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Ni-Juu-Ni
After regretting to watch Erased as it airs on Crunchyroll, King Baby Duck welcomes TheDCD and the Fantastic Forum's Mayor Young as they review the hotly-anticipated movie Deadpool! Did the hype live up to expectations, or did Fox screw up another comic book movie?
Then our host welcomes La Cosa Entertainment's CEO/Creative Director Victor Velasco, as the two chat about the company's origins and their first (and incredibly brilliant) video game Klaus, now on the PS4! (Be sure to check the game's soundtrack, too, while you're at it!)
- MAN WITH A MISSION - Memories (from the album The World's On Fire)
- The Rodeo Carburettor - candy Sunday (from the album Kingdom) [out of print]
- Teamheadkick - Deadpool Rap [Movie Version] (from the Deadpool Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Grapefruit Girl (from the album Giving Blood)
- Shonen Knife - Tower of the Sun (from the album Brand New Knife)
- Savages - Slowing Down The World (from the album Adore Life)
- Bump of Chicken - Kodoku no Gasshō (from the album Butterflies)
Time to make the chimichangas and find out who we really are! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Ni-Juu-Ni!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.