No Borders No Race: Episode Hachi-Juu-Kyu
A lesson on how to get games made right pops up after another successful Kickstarter from an industry veteran, showcasing why some AAA companies are doing it all wrong. King Baby Duck then sits down with Michael "Garoad" Kelly of Sukeban Games as he talks about their first official title VA-11 HALL-A. Finally our host and Fleming Brothers of Wicked Anime get all giddy over the new movie Mad Max: Fury Road!
- chatmonchy - Kokoroto Atama (from the album Kyoumei)
- Super Beaver - Kekkaron (from the album Aisuru)
- Michael "Garoad" Kelly - March of the White Knights (from the soundtrack to the video game VA-11 HALL-A)
- Yui Horie (feat. UNSCANDAL) - Scramble (from the album Uso Tsuki Alice to Kujira go wo Meguru Boken) [out of print]
- Haruka Yamazaki - Koi no Wana (from the album Fukuin)
- Mark Lanegan Band - The Gravedigger's Song (from the album Blues Funeral)
- The50Kaitenz - Thank You For RAMONES (from the album 50Kaitenz no Gya!!) [out of print]
What a lovely day! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hachi-Juu-Kyu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Special thanks to Cassandra Khaw of Ysbrid Games for setting up the Sukeban Games interview!