No Borders No Race: Episode San-Juu-Yon
King Baby Duck gives thanks to everyone who helped on making his last two episodes a success, and shares his reasons why there weren't a lot of Japanese albums on his list. Fingers are crossed that EA Sports take the third-party-exclusive rights to the Major League Baseball franchise, as 2K Games ceases its MLB2K series. Praise for the comedy Poyopoyo is given, while Pupa shows why horror anime just doesn't work in short spurts. Finally Blueonic returns as he and KBD share their thoughts on the new film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues!
- The50Kaitenz - Koyano Otoko (from the album 50Kaitenz no Biri Biri!!)
- The Rodeo Carburettor - Precious (from the album Kingdom)
- Louis XIV - Finding Out True Love Is Blind (from the album The Best Little Secrets Are Kept)
- noodles - glasgow girl (from the album Metropolis)
- Polysics - BLACK OUT FALL OUT (from the compilation album POLYSICS OR DIE!!!)
- The Qemists - Stompbox (from the album Join The Q)
- Yoko Kanno & Ilaria Graziano - velveteen (from the Stand Alone Complex OST)
- The Blue Hearts - Merry Go Round (from the album TRAIN-TRAIN)
- Apocalyptica - Stormy Wagner (from the album Wagner Reloaded - Live in Leipzig)
- The Emeralds - KISS ME BABY (from the album Love Is Rolling)
- SpecialThanks - After FIVE (from the EP MOVE ON)
Now with background music, it's No Borders No Race: Episode San-Juu-Yon!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.