No Borders No Race: Episode San-Byaku-San
King Baby Duck starts off this week's No Borders No Race with an exciting con appearance reveal! Then he looks at Rob Zombie's take on the iconic TV series The Munsters! Cyberpunk: Edgerunners shows how to do game-to-anime adaptations right, and the manga Hitomi-chan is Shy With Strangers gets a well-deserved spotlight.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Bump of Chicken - SOUVENIR (digital single)
- Love bites JAPAN - Gimme Some Money (from the album Love bites)
- Rob Zombie - Dragula (from the album Hellbilly Deluxe)
- Nao Toyama - de messiah (from the album Welcome to MY WONDERLAND)
- mophing people - Fades Away (from the Alternative EP)
- A Shoreline Dream - Hazewash (from the album Loveblind)
- Aztech from Hybrid Thoughts - Gold Threshold (from the album Green 21)
- ASCA - regain (from the album Hyakki Yakou)
- Titus Andronicus - (I'm) Screwed (from the album The Will to Live)
- The Let's Go's - Shinshutsu Kibotsu no R＆R Show (from the 5X2 EP)
- SiM - Light it up (from the BEWARE EP)
- Sarcator - The Long Lost (from the album Alkahest) [in stores October 21]
- BAND-MAID - I'll (from the album Unleash)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track six made by Shameless Promotion PR, track twelve by Qabar PR, and tracks two, five, and ten by Mike Rogers.