No Borders No Race: Episode San-Byaku-Ni
King Baby Duck realizes that there are many more stories about his Japan trip he never told, but decides to wait another day to reveal more. After all, there's a lot to talk about when Wicked Anime's Security Guy Greg shows up! The two speak about the finale to Kevin Smith's Clerks Trilogy, which is chock filled with spoilers! Then KBD speaks highly of the new action comedy Bullet Train, and why it's one of the genre's best in years.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- ONE OK ROCK - Vandalize (from the album Luxury Disease)
- the pillows - Moon Marguerite (from the album PENALTY LIFE)
- Rina Sawayama - Catch Me In The Air (from the album Hold The Girl)
- The50Kaitenz - Onegai R・A・D・I・O (from the Rock 'n' Roll Love Letter EP)
- ORANGE RANGE - Typhoon (from the album Double Circle)
- Vernons Future - Holy Joe (from the album Aquaplaning) [in stores October 7]
- AP Wray - Window (from the AP WRAY EP)
- Kyu Sakamoto - Ue o Muite Arukou (from the compilation album Kyu Sakamoto Memorial Best)
- Dmitry Wild - Summer Of 21 (from the album Electric Souls) [in stores October 14]
- STANCE PUNKS - SHIMOKITAZAWA ELEGY (from the album changes)
- ASAKA - Easy Life, Easy Curry (from the "Sun Is Coming Up" single)
- Flogging Molly - Now Is The Time (from the album ANTHEM)
- Ellegarden - Mountain Top (digital single)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.