No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Hachi
After saying a good ole FU to the anti-vaxxers of the world, King Baby Duck talks about the latest DC Cinematic Universe film The Suicide Squad! Sony buys Crunchyroll, with many good scenarios that can follow. Lastly, on "A Bastard's Soapbox": why AAA game publishers just, well, need to burn.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- SOIL & "PIMP SESSIONS" - Kitty Bey (from the album The Essence of Soil)
- STANCE PUNKS - Hōkago no Aozora Boy (from the album PEACE & DESTROY) [out of print]
- The Decemberists - Sucker's Prayer (from the album I'll Be Your Girl)
- X Japan - ORGASM (from the album BLUE BLOOD)
- Ayumi Mano - Nocturne (CD single)
- Emperor of Ice Cream - Weather Vane (digital single)
- Carissa Johnson - Wasting Dreams (from the album BLUE HOUR) [in stores November 12]
- THE LET'S GO'S - Frontier (from the 5X2 EP)
- Pink Turns Blue - You Still Mean Too Much To Me (from the album Tainted) [in stores September 24]
- Sakuran Zensen - London Boots (from the album I am SAKURAN-ZENSEN)
- CHAI (feat. Ric Wilson) - Maybe Chocolate Chips (from the album WINK)
- Willa Amai - Fallout (from the album I Can Go to Bed Whenever)
- KANA-BOON - HOPE (digital single)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, tracks eight, ten, and twelve by Mike Rogers, and track seven by Clay N. Ferno.