No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Nana
After giving a video game recommendation, King Baby Duck finds some excitement in the new film Blood Red Sky, with the help of an unlikely protagonist. Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop reminds us of all the sweet things in life, before our host needs to throw the book at a certain Japanese rocker in this week's "A Bastard's Soapbox"!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- ORESAMA - CONTINEW WORLD (digital single)
- Avengers in Sci-Fi - No Future (from the album Unknown Tokyo Blues)
- FLDPLN - I Want To Talk About Love (from the album Escalator)
- Ellegarden - Can You Feel Like I Do (from the album Don't Trust Anyone But Us)
- Taeko Onuki - YAMAZAKURA (from the Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop Soundtrack)
- healthyliving - until (digital single)
- Cliff Notez (feat. Latrell James) - Voodoo Doll (from the Social Absence EP)
- YUKI - Gokuraku terminal (from the album Terminal)
- The Speed of Sound - Tomorrow's World (from the album Museum of Tomorrow) [in stores September 17th]
- ASAKA - The Sunshower (digital single)
- fox capture plan - Cosmos (from the album NEBULA)
- Modest Mouse - Walking And Running (from the album The Golden Casket)
- Ging Nang BOYZ - Shounen Shoujo (digital single)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, track six by Qabar PR, and track seven by Clay N. Ferno.