King Baby Duck welcomes fellow Japanese music aficionado Mike Rogers, who pops on to talk about the first annual Japan Indies Film Festival! Hear all about its origins, the COVID-19 troubles, the importance of making it a global affair, and the kinds of feature-length and short movies you can expect to see on November 16th & 17th!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- THE PINBALLS - Needleknot (digital single)
- Luv-Enders - Homecoming (from the album EXPLOSION!)
- The Killers - Dying Breed (from the album Imploding the Mirage)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Road of Girl (from the album Shocking)
- SPYAIR - One Day (digital single)
- Musta Paraati - Radio (from the album Black Parade)
- Electric Eel Shock - Chocolate Bomb (from the album Sweet Generation)
- Otoboke Beaver - Sawarantoite (from the compilation album Okoshiyasu!! Otoboke Beaver)
- Fred Abong - THE MINIT (from the album Our Mother of Perpetual Help) [in stores November 20th]
- HYDE - Secret Letters (from the album ROENTGEN)
- MIYAVI - Bang! (from the album Holy Nights)
- GWAR - School's Out (from the album Beyond Hell)
- ORESAMA - Gimmme! (digital single)
Lights! Camera! Action! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Roku!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.