No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Roku
King Baby Duck welcomes fellow Japanese music aficionado Mike Rogers, who pops on to talk about the first annual Japan Indies Film Festival! Hear all about its origins, the COVID-19 troubles, the importance of making it a global affair, and the kinds of feature-length and short movies you can expect to see on November 16th & 17th!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- THE PINBALLS - Needleknot (digital single)
- Luv-Enders - Homecoming (from the album EXPLOSION!)
- The Killers - Dying Breed (from the album Imploding the Mirage)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Road of Girl (from the album Shocking)
- SPYAIR - One Day (digital single)
- Musta Paraati - Radio (from the album Black Parade)
- Electric Eel Shock - Chocolate Bomb (from the album Sweet Generation)
- Otoboke Beaver - Sawarantoite (from the compilation album Okoshiyasu!! Otoboke Beaver)
- Fred Abong - THE MINIT (from the album Our Mother of Perpetual Help) [in stores November 20th]
- HYDE - Secret Letters (from the album ROENTGEN)
- MIYAVI - Bang! (from the album Holy Nights)
- GWAR - School's Out (from the album Beyond Hell)
- ORESAMA - Gimmme! (digital single)
Lights! Camera! Action! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Roku!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.