No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Kyu
No cold can hold down King Baby Duck, as he praises the Oscars for giving the Best Picture award to the legit best film of 2019: Parasite! China throws its animation hat into the ring with Scissor Seven, demonstrating why we should be keeping a close eye on what that country can accomplish in the cartoon field. Lastly, our host gives props to an anime studio who's greatness deserves to be known by all: Studio LERCHE.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- OxT - Everlasting Dream (digital single)
- L'Arc~en~Ciel - shade of season (from the album Butterfly)
- Galantis - Unless It Hurts (from the album Church)
- Mayu Maeshima - INCUBUS (from the album From Dream And You)
- ALI - Wild Side (digital single)
- Tiny Fighter - Strangest Thing (from the album Going Home) [in stores March 27th]
- tricot - Afureru (from the album Makkuro)
- the pillows - Slow Down (from the "The Third Eye" single) [out of print]
- Apocalyptica - Catharsis (from the album Cell-0)
- THE CHERRY COKE$ - Flame (from the album OLDFOX)
- BAND-MAID - The Dragon Cries (from the album CONQUEROR)
- Alienbaby Collective - Degenerate Moon (from the album F I S H B O W L / T E R R E S T R I A L) [in stores March 27th]
- Rude-α - Ice Cream (from the album 23) [in stores March 4th]
Charging a small fee of 567 yuan per assassin mission, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Kyu!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.