No cold can hold down King Baby Duck, as he praises the Oscars for giving the Best Picture award to the legit best film of 2019: Parasite! China throws its animation hat into the ring with Scissor Seven, demonstrating why we should be keeping a close eye on what that country can accomplish in the cartoon field. Lastly, our host gives props to an anime studio who's greatness deserves to be known by all: Studio LERCHE.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- OxT - Everlasting Dream (digital single)
- L'Arc~en~Ciel - shade of season (from the album Butterfly)
- Galantis - Unless It Hurts (from the album Church)
- Mayu Maeshima - INCUBUS (from the album From Dream And You)
- ALI - Wild Side (digital single)
- Tiny Fighter - Strangest Thing (from the album Going Home) [in stores March 27th]
- tricot - Afureru (from the album Makkuro)
- the pillows - Slow Down (from the "The Third Eye" single) [out of print]
- Apocalyptica - Catharsis (from the album Cell-0)
- THE CHERRY COKE$ - Flame (from the album OLDFOX)
- BAND-MAID - The Dragon Cries (from the album CONQUEROR)
- Alienbaby Collective - Degenerate Moon (from the album F I S H B O W L / T E R R E S T R I A L) [in stores March 27th]
- Rude-α - Ice Cream (from the album 23) [in stores March 4th]
Charging a small fee of 567 yuan per assassin mission, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Kyu!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.