No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Nana
Everything in the realm of No Borders No Race is back to normal, as King Baby Duck looks at the biggest problem plaguing Netflix's anime streams. Sex comedies are turned upside-down and into the realm of fantasy with Interspecies Reviewers, and the new ThunderCats ROAR series has many people upset (including one familiar super fan of the series: Wicked Anime's AFLM).
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra (feat. Kiyosaku & TAKUMA) - Jamaica Ska (from the album Tokyo Ska-Lorful Collage)
- moumoon - Yui Itsu Muni (from the album NEWMOON)
- the black watch - Crying All The Time (digital single)
- Tomoyasu Hotei - Black Goggles (from the album Guitarhythm VI)
- Machico - Gimme Love (from the album Machibito Sagashi)
- Louis XIV - Pledge of Allegiance (from the Rolling Stone Originals EP)
- Su凸ko D凹koi - Kinō Famiresu de Furareta (from the Namidakaku Shite Shiri Kakusazu EP)
- Ringo Sheena - Correct City (from the compilation album Apple of Universal Gravity)
- Beat Hotel - Bury It Deep (from the Beat Hotel EP) [in stores January 31st]
- Miyavi - Samurai 45 (from the album No Sleep Till Tokyo)
- THE LET'S GO's - I Like Your Band (from the album Heibon Cherry)
- The Black Keys - Go (from the album "Let's Rock")
- m-flo - No Question (from the album KYO)
THUNDER! THUNDER! Meh, just insert a wacky sound effect here instead. The kids won't know any better. It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Nana!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
Read AFLM's Solarion Sun here, and support his Patreon!
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, and tracks seven and eleven by Mike Rogers of Mikerogersshow.