We're just a couple of days away from Anime Boston, and King Baby Duck is excited to bring back his 18+ game show to the masses! But first, he needs to talk about something that's been on his chest for many years: Autism "Awareness" Month, and its more harmful ways of how it portrays people on the Spectrum. He lets everything out of the bag this time around, no longer holding back his true feelings on the matter!
But after that moment on the soapbox passes, KBD shares his experiences with the video game Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet! Yes, the one that Koei Tecmo refuses to release in the Western world, and their reasons behind it are complete nonsense! Lastly, One-Punch Man returns for its second season, and we find it to be a fine welcome back to one of the best anime ever made!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Moja - Bad Monkey (from the album Be Quiet)
- MAN WITH A MISSION - Dog Days (from the album Chasing the Horizon)
- Titus Andronicus - (I Blame) Society (from the album An Obelisk) [available June 21]
- BAND-MAID - ansan (from the BAND-MAIKO EP)
- Wednesday Campanella & Oorutaichi - Shimameguri (from the YAKUSHIMA TREASURE EP)
- LUCKYandLOVE - Dangerous Runaway (from the album Transitions) [available May 24]
- FLOWER FLOWER - Tomoshibi (digital single)
- Anna Tsuchiya - Taste My Skin (from the Taste My Beat EP)
- Beauty in Chaos - Un-Natural Disaster (Collide Mix) (from the album Beauty Re-Envisioned) [available June 21]
- in NO hurry to shout; - Allegro (digital single)
- NoisyCell - Humanism (from the Focus EP)
- The Jasmine Minks - Gravity (from the "Step by Step" single)
- UVERworld - Touch off (digital single)
Put on some sunscreen and your best cosplay! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Juu-Hachi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six, nine, and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, track three made possible by Mike Caulo of Merge Records, and track one made by Haruhiko Higuchi.