After getting a simple fix for his microphone, King Baby Duck praises both the anime and manga versions of After the Rain for its means of storytelling and character development. Telltale Games shuts down out of the blue, leaving our host angry at what it entails for its employees and fans. Finally, Paul Feig's new film A Simple Favor plays with every emotion in the book, albeit with one little flaw in its overall presentation.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- THE MOLICE - Hello Hello (from the album GATE) [available October 12]
- Electric Eel Shock - SakenomiBoggie (from the album Sweet Generation)
- K Michelle Dubois - Heart Like a Yardstick (from the album Harness) [in stores October 12]
- SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS - Deform Reform (from the album DAPPER)
- YUKI - Traumerei (digital single)
- Whiskey Moon Face - When These Bones (from the album Panspermia) [in stores October 12]
- OxT - One Hand Message (from the album Hello New World)
- Saori Hayami - Kohakutō (from the "Jewelry" single)
- David J - Rene (from the album Crocodile Tears and The Velvet Cosh)
- bloodthirstry butchers - This Is Music (from the album banging the drum) [out of print]
- fhána - calling (from the album World Atlas)
- The Decemberists - We All Die Young (from the album I'll Be Your Girl)
- ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D - Wake Your Mind Up, Get Your Loss Back (from the album The Sun Also Rises)
Looking over you like a clear blue sky, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Roku!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three & nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, track six by High Violet PR & Plugging, and track one by Tom Melesky