After a minor complaint over how a package sent to him was labeled, King Baby Duck dives into what made the TV adaptation of Boruto: Naruto The Movie stand out from the Dragon Ball Super ones. Then our host has a bone to pick with Codemasters over what they did to the ONRUSH developers, and a recent viewing of the new Mission: Impossible has him pointing out what makes a good movie trailer stand out from a terrible one!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Luna Haruna - Momoiro Typhoon (digital single)
- Emy Jackson And Blue Comets - Namida No Go Go (from the album Namida no Taiyo)
- Fucked Up - Raise Your Voice Joyce (from the album Dose Your Dreams) [available October 5]
- Maximum the Hormone - Ningen Enpi (from the Mimi Kajiru EP) [out of print]
- Bump of Chicken - Boen no Machi (digital single)
- Evan Jewett - Dust Contest (from the album Don't Feel To Work) [available September 14]
- Casablanca -Yami ni Hibiku Utagoe (from the album BREAK AN IMAGE)
- Walkings - Micro House (from the album tomodachi)
- Canibales - UMBILIGO DEL DIABLO (from the ROCANROL EP)
- Goose house - Perfume (from the album Milk)
- NoisyCell - M.R.W. (from the album Wolves)
- Clark Twain - Fly High (Like Richard Branson) (digital single)
- Takehara Pistol - Oki Tegami (digital single)
This Podcast will self-destruct in five seconds. It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Ni!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track three made by Merge Records, six & twelve by Shameless Promotion PR, and track nine by High Violet PR & Plugging