After lamenting our Super Bowl loss, King Baby Duck checks out the recent Takashi Murakami exhibit at Boston's Museum of Fine Arts, where he's awed by his craftsmanship and barfs at his gift shop prices. A recent episode of HipHopGamer's Shots Fired inspires our host to talk about being unbiased when it comes to reviewing video games, even if it's based on a series you cherish most. Finally, the controversy surrounding the director of Recovery of an MMO Junkie has KBD coming up with a way to still enjoy the show, despite it being helmed by a terrible person.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Rie Takahashi - Jitensha (from the Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san Cover Song Collection) [available March 28]
- noodles - wall flower (from the album Metaltic Nocturne)
- Stonerpop - Royalty (from the album Physical Business)
- toe (feat. Kaela Kimura) - Ototo Timing Kimito (from the album HEAR YOU)
- Stance Punks - stay young (from the album P.I.N.S)
- MUFFIN - Miss Direction (from the MUFFIN EP) [available March 10]
- nano.RIPE - Azalea (CD single)
- bloodthirsty butchers - AHAHAN (from the album Guitarist wo Korosanaide) [out of print]
- ShapeShiftingAliens - Drums Of Bitter Hearts (from the album ShapeShiftingAliens)
- Electric Eel Shock - Ninja Slayer (from the album Sweet Generation)
- the pillows - pulse (from the album NOOK IN THE BRAIN)
- J.P.Riggall - Cold Cold Mountain (from the album The Long Dark Bright)
- Maaya Sakamoto - CLEAR (digital single)
Logging in and crafting their avatar, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Kyu-Juu-San!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track six made by High Violet PR & Plugging