It's finally a regular episode of the No Borders No Race Podcast show for once, with King Baby Duck sharing his experience attending Boston's Arisia convention. The anime world raises an eyebrow or two with Pop Team Epic, whereas Unikitty shoots rainbows out its butt with glee! Finally Nintendo this outside the box by literally making boxed accessories for its upcoming Labo contraptions.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Brian the Sun - Sunny side up from your heaven's kitchen (from the album the Sun)
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Hikari no Ame ga Furu Yoru ni (from the album Revolutionary)
- TC&I - Scatter Me (from the Great Aspirations EP)
- GOLLBETTY - COOL MUSIC (from the album BETTY'S BUGGY) [out of print]
- THE CHERRY COKE$ - Give Me Shine (from the album Black Revenge)
- The Raft - Into You (from the Orion EP)
- GO!GO!7188 - Chinton shan (from the album Antenna)
- Motor Mustang - ROUND (from the album Electrocute)
- Duran Duran (feat. Andy Wickett) - See Me, Repeat Me (from the Girls on Film 1979 Demo EP)
- L'arc~en~Ciel - Jiyuu eno shoutai (from the album Awake)
- Sora Amamiya - Eternal (CD single)
- Sabaton - Shiroyama (from the album The Last Stand)
- Kensuke Ushio - Devilman No Uta (from the Devilman Crybaby Original Soundtrack)
Drown yourself in candy as you listen to No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Kyu-Juu-Ichi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track six by Phil Wilson