No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Hachi
King Baby Duck is currently on a flight to Los Angeles, but that didn't keep him from delivering a new episode this week! (Next week, though, is a different story.) Our host chimes in on the recent Sony/Funimation acquisition, as well as the news of five new Senran Kagura games in development. A review of John Michael McDonagh's new film War on Everyone shows why the best cops are the bad ones, whereas Stan Lee's new superhero series The Reflection is off to a rocky start.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- ORESAMA - Mimi Moto de Tsukamaete - (from the "Trip Trip Trip" single)
- MAN WITH A MISSION - Far (from the album The World's On Fire)
- ATMIG - Pail (from the "Trip" single)
- BACK-ON - FLYDOM (from the album YES!!!)
- Sora Amamiya - irodori (digital single)
- Buffalo Sunn - The Long Road (digital single)
- Boom Boom Satellites - Shut Up And Explode (from the album Exposed)
- YUI - Rain (from the album HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE)
- The Seagulls - Happy (from the album Blood Orange) [available August 21]
- The Yellow Monkey - TV no Singer (from the album SICKS)
- NakamuraEmi - Don't (digital single)
Now with 3D rumble capabilities, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Hachi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by High Violet PR. Special thanks to ATMIG for sending down their track for us to spin!