No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Roku
It's another round of Summer 2017 Anime first impressions, as King Baby Duck shares his two cents on four new anime series airing on Crunchyroll and VRV! How's the wi-fi connection in In Another World With My Smartphone? How dumb can one be in AHO-GIRL? What sort of mysteries are entailed within the realm of 18if? Would you compromise your playing tactics for the sake of a hot girl in GAMERS!?
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- KANA-BOON - Anatman (from the "Baton Road" single)
- POLYSICS - Married To A Frenchman (from the album Hey! Bob! My Friend!)
- Discolor Blind - The Life of Lily (from the Long Vivid Dream EP)
- Bonjour Suzuki - Ano Mori de Matteru (CD single)
- MYTH & ROID - STYX HELIX (from the album eYe's)
- Galantis - Hunter (from the album The Aviary) [available September 15]
- BRADIO - Koumori (from the album Freedom)
- MimimemeMIMI - 1 Metre (from the "Hare Bare Fanfare" single)
- Tulipomania - On The Outside (from the album This Gilded Age)
- Stance Punks - 19Roll (from the album LET IT ROLL) [out of print]
- Molice - Magic (digital single)
As fun as a bunch of bananas, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Roku!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track 11 by Tom Melesky, and tracks three and nine by Shameless Promotion PR.