No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Roku-Juu-Nana
After a month-long break, No Borders No Race is back and in full swing! This week King Baby Duck gives a second chance to the Crunchyroll anime Kemono Friends, followed by loads of praise for the Mystery Science Theater 3000 revival. Product placement becomes an issue when it's done poorly in Alice & Zoroku, and the demo for Bethesda and Arkane Studios' Prey reboot leaves our host a little disappointed.
PLAYLIST (with single/album links):
- YUKI - Bus Girl (from the album Mabataki)
- Guitar Wolf - The Queen of Bermuda (from the album T-Rex From a Tiny Space Yojouhan)
- Slot Machine - MRT (from the album Spin the World)
- Wednesday Campanella - Mothra (from the album Cinema Jack)
- MAN WITH A MISSION - Dead End in Tokyo (from the Dead End in Tokyo EP)
- Pattern Language - Le Choc De Etoiles (from the Total Squaresville EP) [available June 16]
- MimimemeMIMI - Riraimirai (from the complilation album AKIBA'S COLLECTION)
- OKAMOTO'S - ZEROMAN (from the album OPERA)
- Lunar Twin - Coral Sea (from the Night Tides EP)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - BITTER ORANGE (from the album Magic Disk)
- Satellite Young - Don't Graduate, Senpai! (from the album Satellite Young)
It's no Japari Park, but we're always quite welcoming! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Roku-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six & nine made by Shameless Promotion PR