After babysitting Roger Goodell, King Baby Duck welcomes Caroline Murphy and Eli Kosminsky of this year's Boston Festival of Indie Games. Hear what they hope to see happen at this year's event, as well as their thoughts on the current trends of the gaming industry. Then the Fleming Brothers of Wicked Anime pop in to talk about the recent news regarding Production I.G. acquiring the rights to the beloved anime series FLCL, as well as KBD's theories on how the show could continue on without completely ruining the original.
- Tomoaki Maeno, Matsuoka Yoshitsugu & Mikako Komatsu - The Bravest Destiny (CD single)
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - R.P.G. (from the MUSIC-LIFE EP) [out of print]
- Moira - Midwestern Waste (official Bandcamp page)
- ART-School - Water (from the album YOU)
- The Predators - START! (from the album ROCK'N' ROLL PANDEMIC)
- Frank Turner - Love Forty Down [Acoustic] (from the album Positive Songs for Negative People [Deluxe])
- MO'SOME TONEBENDER - wild fancy summer (from the album Ride Into Heaven)
Never knows best! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Ichi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
For more information on the Boston Festival of Indie Games, check out their official website!