King Baby Duck returns feeling well-refreshed after recovering from reporting on everything at PAX East. Nintendo jumps into the mobile gaming realm, and Hideo Kojima's exit from Konami spells band news for the once-respected company. A trip to a local comic convention leads to the discovery of a great series called The Underburbs, and a Death Note musical actually gets the host excited, with a clip from an English-language version raising hope for a Broadway run.
- Do As Infinity - EDGE (from the album Brand New Days)
- the band apart - Hadashi no Yesterday (from the album Nazo no Open World)
- Jonathan Coulton (feat. John Roderick) - Nemeses (from the album Artificial Heart)
- Petty Booka - Desanoyo Twist (from the album Dancing With Petty Booka)
- Asakusa Jinta - Crow's Dance (original version on the album SKY Zero) [out of print]
- Vivian Girls - When I'm Gone (from the album Everything Goes Wrong)
- nujabes (featuring Pase Rock & Substantial) - City Lights (from the album Spiritual State)
- Hitomi Takahashi - JET BOY JET GIRL (from the album Bamboo Collage)
- Bad Religion - Prodigal Son (from the album New Maps of Hell)
- chatmonchy - Namida no Yukue (from the album You More)
- NoisyCell - Last Theater (digital single)
Pick up the phone and take the job. It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hachi-Juu-Yon!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
This episode features selections from the soundtrack to Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Click here to purchase it!