No Borders No Race: Episode Nana-Juu-Nana
King Baby Duck returns from New York City, where he shares his thoughts on the Broadway production of It's Only A Play, starring Martin Short and Stockard Channing, and how he found one of Osamu Tezuka's final works at a Times Square comic book shop. Then the Oscar nominees are announced, as KBD wonders why a certain Irish film got completely snubbed and how two great comedies were slapped with Razzie nominations. Finally Wicked Anime's Andrew Fleming and Jared of CEO Gaming Inc. join in a quest to kill mythical creatures in the demo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
- LiSA - No More Time Machine (from the single Shirushi)
- Guitar Wolf - Namida Violence (from the album Uchusenkan Love)
- The Misfits - Dig Up Her Bones (from the album American Psycho)
- Dragon Ash - Yunagi Union (from the album Río de Emoción)
- PUFFY - Kimi to Auto-bike (from the album honeycreeper)
- Muse - Hysteria (from the album Absolution)
- Eir Aoi - Astral (from the album AUBE)
- GO!GO!7188 - Rakuen no Ohanashi (from the album GO!!Go!Go!GO!!)
- R.E.M. - Living Well Is The Best Revenge (from the album Accelerate)
Sound the hunter's horn! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Nana-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.