No Borders No Race: Episode Nana-Juu
King Baby Duck finally gets his hands on an Xbox One, and tells his listeners how they can score some free Xbox Live trial memberships. Reviews of the shows Over The Garden Wall and Bee & Puppycat make way for some animation domination segments, as Michael Keaton's latest film Birdman mesmerizes our host. Finally a recent attendance at Amanda Palmer's book launch party teaches KBD about throwing regrets away, as he performs a reading from The Ask of Asking.
- Stance Punks - Desperate new generation (from the single Lost Boys March) [out of print]
- Do As Infinity - Grateful Journey (from the album TRUE SONG)
- Janet Klein - Langtree's Lament (from the TV series Over the Garden Wall)
- Bleach03 - Hadaka No Jyuu (from the album Hadaka No Jyuu) [out of print]
- Beat Crusaders - 99 Luftballons (from the compilation album CLASS OF THE 80'S [GREEN])
- Damon Albarn - The Selfish Giant (from the album Everyday Robots)
- Ayumi Hamasaki - criminal (from the album (miss)understood)
- The Back Horn - Sazameku Highway (from the album Pulse)
- Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra - Massachusetts Avenue (from the album Theatre is Evil)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - BLUE SKY AND A BLACK CAT (from the album Magic Disc)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Human Coating (digital single)
Take the donut with a side of potatoes and molasses! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Nana-Juu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
NOTE: As of this recording, Amanda Palmer's The Art of Asking has been made available on Amazon if you prefer that site for your book needs.