No Borders No Race: Episode Roku-Juu-Ni
The Fleming Brothers of Wicked Anime join King Baby Duck this week, and after lamenting on the deceitful character known as Hello Kitty the guys chat about why this summer has been outstanding for anime fans everywhere. Plus hear the first part of their movie review for the recently-released in America (finally!!!) A Letter To Momo. (The second part will be featured on the next episode of Wicked Anime.)
- Ogre You Asshole - Yoru no Fune (from the album 100-Nengo)
- Mean Machine - Johnny Back (from the album Cream) [out of print]
- MC Frontalot (feat. mc chris) - Devil in the Attic (from the album Question Bedtime)
- monobright - Gakkou (from the album monobright one)
- Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - God Jazz Time (from the album Rodeo Tandem Beat Specter)
Do a silly dance to appease the gods, and then come hither posthaste to No Borders No Race: Episode Roku-Juu-Ni!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.