It's the Boston Bastard Brigade's fifth anniversary, and King Baby Duck shares his top five lists of the best of this past half-decade! Which movie has brought the biggest smile on our faces? What's the best English dub the anime realm has heard? Who gave the most awe-inspiring live performance? Plus to celebrate this special occasion, KBD will be giving away two Steam keys of 505 Games and Rebellion's Sniper Elite 3!
- Electric Eel Shock - Scream For Me (from the album BEAT ME)
- chatmonchy - Hira Hira Hiraku Himitsu no Tobira (from the album Kokuhaku)
- The Cliks - Dark Passenger (from the album Black Tie Elevator)
- Molice - Jewel Story (from the album NEUGRAVITY)
- the pillows - Propose (from the album Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!)
- Blood Red Shoes - Doesn't Matter Much (from the album Box of Secrets)
- Mono - Dream Odyssey (from the album For My Parents)
- KOTOKO - Hayate no Gotoku! (CD Single)
- Hunter Valentine - The Stalker (from the album Lessons From The Late Night)
- Stance Punks - Tetsu No Hiki Ga Ne (from the single MONY MONY MONY) [out of print]
- PUFFY - Basket Case (from the album Splurge)
Put on your party hats and throw around some streamers. It's No Borders No Race: Episode Go-Juu-Go - THE B3 FIVE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW!!!!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.