No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Juu-Hachi
After the launch of the PlayStation 4 KBD returns to the music realm, and explains why an Xbox One launch show isn't happening on the B3 site anytime soon. Reviews of Thor: The Dark World and Ender's Game are given, and the King shares his reasons why Nerf's new girl line is a bad PR move. Plus in this week's Nazo-Nazo Nihongo Sawa-sensei teaches the proper terminology for "daijoubu" and tells of how one onomatopoeia got its popularity from a popular J-DRAMA series!
- Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Lupin the III World '78 (from the album BEST OF TOKYO SKA 1998-2007)
- advantage Lucy - planetaria (from the album Echo Park)
- The Broken Broadcast - This Is My Wilderness (from the album How To Not Cut Like A Buffalo)
- ketchup Mania - Sun Flower (from the album Greetings From Tokyo)
- MOLICE - SOLDIERS (from the album NEUGRAVITY)
- Oh Captain! My Captain - Happy Song (official Facebook page)
- Tecimerico - Vivid (from the album Landscape)
- icon girl pistols - doorway to heaven (from the album Singles 2010-2011)
- Mickey Acorn feat. Sen City Sinners - Drown With Me (from the album Twin Peaks)
- FLOW - Electric circus (from the single Answer)
- SUEMITSU & the Suemith - I'm Waiting for the Man (from the single Sagittarius) (out of print)
Let it spin and let it rock! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Juu-Hachi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.