King Baby Duck is on a mission to catch 'em all when he goes gaga over the new Pokémon X & Y video games, and is stoked to see rock legend Alice Cooper still kicking ass like nobody's business! Plus the Fleming brothers of Wicked Anime and YouTube's 42Believer return to the roundtable for a three-part discussion on harem anime. What happened to the genre? Why isn't it as popular as it used to be? And how can it make a good comeback?
- The Cro-Magnons - Kotatsu Neko (from the album CAVE PARTY)
- Hiromi's Sonicbloom - Time Out (from the album Time Control)
- Alice Cooper - Cold Machines (from the album Brutal Planet)
- Aya Hirano - Maybe I can't good-bye. (from the album RIOT GIRL)
- YUKI - Hummingbird (from the singles collection five-star)
- The Boys From Hong Kong - The Serts (official Facebook page)
- Metalchicks - Gabba (from the album Metalchicks)
- Pistol Valve - Salska (from the album RATATATTAT!)
- Queens of the Stone Age feat. Trent Reznor - Era Vulgaris (bonus track from the album Era Vulgaris)
- KOTOKO - BLAZE (from the album Epsilon no Fune)
- Scars Borough - Bedspring Symphony (from the album Stroke)
It's all right here on No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Juu-Yon!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.