No Borders No Race: The 2023 COVID-19 Special!
King Baby Duck tried his very best to avoid it, but COVID finally got him! Although he's recovered, he still needs a breather from it. Hence why this week's No Borders No Race is all about the music. However, he does manage to start spotlighting the local acts that'll be performing at this year's Boston Calling!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- ELLEGARDEN - Dark Fantasy (from the album The End of Yesterday)
- MIYAVI - Galaxy Express 999 (from the MIYAVIVERSE - Anima - EP)
- Black Market Karma (feat. The Underground Youth) - Wonky (from the Friends in Noises EP)
- Nao Toyama - Sapphire・Town・Twilight (from the album Welcome to MY WONDERLAND)
- tricot - crumb (from the album Fudeki)
- The Black Keys - Happiness (from the album Dropout Boogie)
- sorry mom - Molly Sells Molly By The Seashore (digital single)
- Sumire Uesaka - City Angel (from the album ANTHOLOGY & DESTINY)
- The Yets - Waterline (from The Yets EP)
- Love bites JAPAN - Shanghai Block (from the album Love bites)
- kessoku band - I can't sing a love song (from the album Kessoku Band)
- PET NEEDS - Tried and Failed (from the album Primetime Entertainment)
- Eir Aoi - Shinzō (from the album KALEIDOSCOPE)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.