No Borders No Race: Episode San-Byaku-Roku
The Wickies are coming back, and you can choose the nominations! But first, on this week's No Borders No Race, King Baby Duck talks about his experience at Anime NYC 2022. A show about death makes a mark on Broadway, as our host talks about Beetlejuice! Plus, the holiday season is upon us, and yet another A Christmas Carol adaptation has been made. But what makes Spirited different from the rest?
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Mamoru Miyano - ZERO to INFINITY (from the album THE ENTERTAINMENT)
- ORESKABAND - SHE (from the album BOHEMIA)
- The Pull of Autumn (feat. Once Grace Forever) - Live Today (from the album Beautiful Broken World) [in stores December 9]
- KANA-BOON - Equal (from the album Honey & Darling)
- Aimer - Spica (from the B-Side collection Stjörnulaus nótt)
- Fucked Up - Strix (from the Oberon EP)
- Shallow Pools - Say What You Want (digital single)
- DA PUMP - Our Pride (from the album DA POP COLORS)
- Su Lee (feat. Miki Fiki) - Mayfly (from the album Messy Sexy)
- Yui Horie - 25:00 (from the album Bungaku Shoujo no Kashuu II -Tsuki to Kaeru to Bungaku Shoujo-)
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Spirit Explosion (from the album TIGHTROPE)
- Gramercy Arms - Yesterday's Girl (digital single)
- SCANDAL - one more time (from the album MIRROR)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.