No Borders No Race: Episode San-Byaku-Go
After listing all of the shows he's been to in the last two weeks, King Baby Duck goes retro with his thoughts on the new Urusei Yatsura adaptation. Our host is then taken by surprise when Romantic Killer -- which he reviewed this past week -- gets its own anime on Netflix! Finally, on this week's A Bastard's Soapbox, we have to talk about Ye.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Sumire Uesaka - Heart Lock Girl (from the album ANTHOLOGY & DESTINY)
- Guitar Wolf - Wild Bikini Girl (from the album Dead Rock)
- Country Westerns - It's On Me (from the album Country Westerns)
- Official HIGE Dandism - Anarchy (from the "Mixed Nuts" single)
- fhána - nameless color (from the album Cipher)
- Faith Marie - NVM (Remix) (digital single)
- Villain of the War - pink + green (digital single)
- Teriyaki Boyz (feat.DONDRIA) - SWEET GIRL (from the album SERIOUS JAPANESE)
- The Bellwether Syndicate - Dystopian Mirror (digital single)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Sex on the Beach (from the album Sex on the Beach)
- Necry Talkie - Kowarenu Heart Ga Hoshiinoda (from the album Memories2)
- The World/Inferno Friendship Society - Canonize Philip K. Dick, Ok (from the album The Anarchy and the Ecstasy)
- Otoboke Beaver - First-class side-guy (from the album Super Champon)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.