No Borders No Race: Nippon no Natsu 2022
King Baby Duck makes his grand return from the Land of the Rising Sun, and he's got plenty of stories to tell! Hear all about his work with the Cultural Exchange Initiative, alongside the great things about the town of Kani! Plus, our host finally reunites with his college friend & family, meets in-person a longtime friend for the first time, and bears witness to many things big and, well, bigger!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Creepy Nuts - Ita no Ue no Mamono (from the Yofukashi no Uta EP)
- Sayuri - Aoibashi (from the album Sanketsu Shōjo)
- shiroi_kubrick - Gyuunyuu Bin (digital single)
- Aimyon - Super Girl (from the album Falling In Your Eyes Record)
- Perfume - Mawaru Kagami (from the album PLASMA)
- Black Nite Crash - The Take (from the album Washed in the Sound with Black Nite Crash) [in stores October 14]
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Awayuki (from the album TIGHTROPE)
- Eri Sasaki - Mimosa (digital single)
- Pink Turns Blue - We Can Still Make It (from the TAINTED Tour-2022 EP)
- 96Neko - Find the way (from the Ya Boy Kongming VOCAL COLLECTION MEGAMORI!!)
- miwa - Dive Into Summer (from the Kimi ni Koi Shita Toki Kara EP)
- Fellowship - The Saint Beyond the River (from the album The Saberlight Chronicles)
- Gesu no Kiwami Otome - Akumu no Omake (digital single)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track three by shiori_kubrick.