No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Kyu-Juu-Roku
King Baby Duck has plenty of reasons why he's kind of half-assing today's No Borders No Race, ranging from PAX East recovery to a family wedding. But he does share some news regarding an upcoming Showa Boston event, as well as showcase three more Boston Calling acts in his Beantown Sampler!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Hitsujibungaku - Kiniro (from the album our hope)
- Aimer - Daisy (from the B-Side collection Stjörnulaus nótt)
- LONDON PLANE - Bright Black (from the album Bright Black) [in stores June 17]
- OGRE YOU ASSHOLE - Perfect Lovers in the Perfect City (from the album Papercraft)
- ClariS - Signal (from the album Parfaitone)
- The Linda Lindas - Magic (from the album Growing Up)
- Cam Meekins - Rolling Stone (digital single)
- Coral Moons - Tell Me To Run (from the album Fieldcrest)
- Avenue - Party's Over (Ringing Off) (from the album Mass Ave & Lenox)
- the peggies - Door (from The GARDEN)
- Hikaru Utada - Find Love (from the album BAD MODE)
- Parabola West - New Moon (from the album Stars Will Light the Way)
- Haru Nemuri - Never Let You Go (from the album SHUNKA RYOUGEN)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.