No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Kyu-Juu-Go
King Baby Duck starts things off with a big congrats to his Black Compat comrade-in-arms on the latest episode! Moon Knight gets weird in all of the right ways, while Ya Boy Kongming! brings one hell of a twist on a classic legend! Plus, on this week's A Bastard's Soapbox, the frustrations of a certain "awareness" April always brings...
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- KANA-BOON - Dance to beat (from the album Honey & Darling)
- Yui Horie - Wake Up (from the album Bungaku Shoujo no Kashuu II -Tsuki to Kaeru to Bungaku Shoujo-)
- Peth - Abolish The Overseer (from the album Merchant of Death) [in stores May 27]
- GRANRODEO - Treasure Pleasure (from the album Question)
- MIYAVI - Dumb (from the "Strike It Out" single)
- The Keplerians - Final Frontier (from the Spaceship Earth EP)
- Aaron and the Lord - This Love Ain't Dead (from the album Aaron and the Lord)
- Ali McGuirk - Long Time (from the album Slow Burn)
- Paper Tigers - An Enemy At The Gates (from A Schism Cataclysm EP)
- Eri Sasaki - Fireworks (from the album Colon)
- DA PUMP - C'mon & Knock Me Down (from the album DA POP COLORS)
- Young Guv - Lo Lo Lonely (from the album GUV III)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Liberated Zone (from the album Planet Folks)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track six made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track three by QABAR PR.