No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Kyu-Juu
King Baby Duck starts this week's No Borders No Race with a bit of an error, but then has some good news regarding this year's PAX East! Tom Brady retires, as our host looks back at his importance in Boston sports history. The Afterparty adds some freshness to the whodunnit, and KBD explains why Art Spiegelman's Maus is still an important read in this week's A Bastard's Soapbox!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Aimer - Run Riot (from the B-Side collection Stjörnulaus nótt)
- the pillows - Lo-fi Boy, Fighter Girl (from the album GOOD DREAMS)
- Battle Beast - Wings of Light (from the album Circus of Doom)
- SCANDAL - Yūgure, Tokeru (from the album MIRROR)
- KANA-BOON - Merry-Go-Round (digital single)
- VONAMOR - You the People (from the album VONAMOR) [in stores February 18]
- The Mighty Mighty BossToneS - I'll Drink to That (from the album More Noises & Other Disturbances)
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Maybe Baby (digital single)
- Cat Dowling - All That I Can Do (from the album Animals)
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Unmei (from the I'm Standing Here EP) [out of print]
- KOTOKO - Fastest! (digital single)
- Orville Peck - Winds Change (from the album Pony)
- Hikaru Utada - Kibun Janai No (Not In The Mood) (from the album BAD MODE)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.