No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Roku-Juu-Roku
After lamenting on a year without conventions or any good social interaction, King Baby Duck gets the warm fuzzies over the anime rom-com Horimiya. Some wonderful fantasy arrives on Disney via The Owl House, which could be a nice alternative to those trying to cut a certain boy wizard out of their lives. Finally, on this week's A Bastard's Soapbox, we're saying "See ya!" to Sia, after her movie about Autism does more damage than good!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- DA PUMP - Dream on the street (digital single)
- Perfume - Tenku (from the album Future Pop)
- Pentral - Silent Trees (from the album What Lies Ahead of Us) [in stores May 7th]
- Babymetal (feat. F.HERO) - PA PA YA!! (from the album Metal Galaxy)
- Polysics - Monsoon (from thr album Hey! Bob! My Friend!)
- Fucked Up - Inside A Frame (from the album David Comes to Life)
- mono - Cyclone (from the album The Last Dawn)
- Seatbelts - Want it all back (from the album Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack 2 - No Disc)
- Arrows To Fire - I'm Supersonic (digital single)
- Kaoru Hibiki - Taiyou Ga Kowai No (7" single) [out of print]
- VickeBlanka - Ponytail (digital single)
- Daft Punk - Contact (from the album Random Access Memories)
- Guitar Wolf - Dead Rock (from the album Dead Rock)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three, six and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track nine made possible by the artist.