No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Roku-Juu-San
It's the first official episode of No Borders No Race of 2021, and King Baby Duck is more-than-prepared to take on the new year! Big laughs are served in the new Funimation series Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?, while Disney gets a froggy isekai going with Amphibia. Plus, on this week's A Bastard's Soapbox: a new start for America.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- AOP - nice to NEET you! (digital single)
- FEAR, AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS - Shape of Trust (digital single)
- Daniel Takes A Train - Last Ticket To Tango (from the album Last Ticket To Tango)
- PassCode - Shedding tears (from the album STRIVE)
- Saori Hayami - Yasashii Kibō (from the GARDEN EP)
- Ali Aslam - Wise Man And The Fool (from the album The Last American)
- The Linda Lindas - Never Say Never (from The Linda Lindas EP)
- HYDE - LET IT OUT (digital single)
- Lament Cityscape - Among the Dead (from The Old Wet EP)
- GIRLFRIEND - Love Song ga Kikitaku Natta (from the album HOUSE)
- BAND-MAID - NO GOD (from the album Unseen World)
- Moonshine Booze - The Tide (from the album Pandemonio)
- THE PINBALLS - Million Dollar Baby (from the album millions of oblivion)
Tighter than the belt of a cursed princess, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Roku-Juu-San! [right-click to download]
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, tracks six and nine by Qabar PR, and track seven by Mike Rogers.