No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Nana
King Baby Duck finally finds something to laugh about in the world, as the classic British puppet series Spitting Image makes its return. A gacha game gets almost everything right, in the form of Genshin Impact! Plus, on this week's A Bastard's Soapbox...Election Day.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- The Highmarts - Anata Ga Hoshiino (digital single)
- Sayuri - A Bee and Circus (from the album Me)
- I Am a Rocketship - The Light in Your Eyes (from the oRAnGE EP) [in stores November 20th]
- SUPER BEAVER - Jiman ni Naritai (digital single)
- Sandii & The Sunsetz - Battery (from the album La La La La Love - Banzai Baby) [out of print]
- Alice Kat - Already Running (from the album Alice Kat)
- Photon Maiden - Discover Universe (digital single)
- MUCC - Alpha (from the album Aku)
- Peter Colclasure - Architecture (from the album Una Corda)
- LiSA - cancellation (from the album LEO-NiNE)
- Sora Amamiya, Rie Takahashi, and Ai Kayano - Amayadori (CD single)
- Sturgill Simpson - I Don't Mind (from the album Cuttin' Grass - Vol. 1 (Butcher Shoppe Sessions))
- SACOYANS - Idai na Otsuge (from the album YOMOSUE)
Chomping on some tasty Paimon, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Nana!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR; tracks five, six, and thirteen by Mike Rogers; and track one by The Highmarts.