No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Yon
After having a minor panic regarding getting both nothing and everything done, King Baby Duck welcomes Serenity Forge founder Zhenghua Yang as they talk about their upcoming video game Date Night Bowling! Hear all about its creation, the mini-games, and whether or not talking bushes will be found in the alley. Plus, KBD sees whether or not The Goes Wrong Show demonstrates the same level of hilarity as its theatrical origins.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- miwa - Look At Me Now (from the "DAITAN!" single)
- Saori Hayami - Setogiwa (from the Garden EP)
- Darwin (feat. David J) - Unkind Lover (digital single)
- Masayuki Suzuki - Good Times, Rock and Roll (from the album ALL TIME ROCK 'N' ROLL)
- Bump of Chicken - Gravity (digital single)
- The Silverbeets - We Mattered (Once Upon a Time) (from the album Halcyon Days) [in stores November 13th]
- Bird Bear Hare and Fish - Tokenai Mahou (from the album BBHF1 -YOUNG MAN GOES SOUTH-)
- Shoko Nakagawa - Fure Fure (digital single)
- Isenmor - Furor Teutonicus (from the album Shieldbrother) [in stores October 9th]
- OxT - Chance! (from the album REUNION)
- RADWIMPS - Light The Light (from the Natsu no Sei EP)
- Jonny Polonsky - The Weeping Souls (Alain Johannes Remix) (digital single)
- Sora Amamiya - VIPER (from the album Paint it, BLUE)
Attempting to bowl a turkey and get to second base, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Yon!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three, six, and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track nine by Adrenaline PR.