No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Yon-Juu-Yon
After celebrating the return of the Wicked Anime Podcast, King Baby Duck dives into three Spring 2020 anime that are now airing on Funimation. Is Kakushigoto as hilarious as the creator's past works? Does Gal & Dino go down a really stupid route like Pop Team Epic? Will Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater prove that you can make an anime about cute girls doing basically anything work?
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- MIYAVI - Danger Danger (from the album Holy Nights)
- Eiichi Ohtaki - Velvet Motel (from the album A Long Vacation)
- Felixity - Twisted Love (from the album Love Sick)
- THE LET'S GO's - Highball (from the album Heibon Cherry)
- ORESAMA - CATCH YOUR SWEET MIND (digital single)
- Lindemann - Knebel (from the album F & M)
- OKAMOTO'S - Beek (from the compilation album 10'S BEST)
- miwa - Who I Am (digital single)
- Beauty in Chaos (feat. Steven Seibold) - Almost Pure (from the album The Storm Before The Calm) [in stores May 22]
- Masayuki Suzuki - Motivation (from the compilation album ALL TIME ROCK 'N' ROLL)
- the peggies - Ao Sugiru Sora (from the Anemone EP)
- Skinny Lister - Bonny Away (from the album Down on Deptford Broadway)
- Last Idol - Kitaichi 0 (from the Ai wo Shiru EP)
Never in despair (even during social distancing), it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Yon-Juu-Yon!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.