No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Ichi
King Baby Duck presents a brand-new segment made exclusively for his listeners in the Land of the Rising Sun, and then raves about the new Netflix series Living With Yourself. Then our host gets bit by the pro wrestling bug, as he is in awe of All Elite Wrestling's presentation. Finally, three new isekai have been unleashed on anime fans this Fall 2019 season, but the shocking part is how excellent they are!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- SPITZ - Radio Days (from the album Mikke)
- Tomoyasu Hotei - Give It To The Universe (from the album Guitarhythm VI)
- Mark Lanegan Band - Night Flight to Kabul (from the album Somebody's Knocking)
- Eir Aoi - Puzzle Telepathy (from the album FRAGMENT)
- Babymetal - Elevator Girl (from the album Metal Galaxy)
- The Veldt - Black and Blue (from the Thanks to the Moth and Areanna Rose EP)
- TrySail - Believe (from the album TryAgain)
- Miyavi - Butterfly (from the album No Sleep Till Tokyo)
- Audra - Another Fallen Petal (from the album Dear Tired Friends)
- HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT - Echo (from the album Respawn)
- Rie Takahashi - Konayuki (from the album "Karekai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2" Cover Song Collection)
- Bad Larrys - Not That Crazy (from the album Perfect Trim)
- m-flo & J. Balvin - HUMAN LOST (digital single)
Cautiously preparing for a demon lord battle, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-Ichi!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.