No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu
After revealing that he's relearning Japanese at a local establishment, King Baby Duck praises Sturgill Simpson for his Netflix anime film Sound & Fury. Takashi Miike unleashes his latest movie First Love, which may be one of the filmmaker's best work in his 30-year career. Finally, Genndy Tartakovsky brings a deep and brutal world to Adult Swim with Primal!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Mayu Maeshima - Yellow (from the album From Dream And You)
- Moja - Magical (from the album Be Quiet)
- Sturgill Simpson - A Good Look (from the album SOUND & FURY)
- The Blue Hearts - CHAIN GANG (from the album YOUNG AND PRETTY)
- ASAKA - Kami no Sūshiki (from the album HEART TOUCH)
- Watch Clark - Get to Win (from the album COUCH)
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet - 21g (from the album DEEP BLUE)
- Guitar Wolf - Bowling In Takada-No-Baba (from the album LOVE&JETT)
- Medicine - Listen To The Band (from the album Scarred for Life)
- noodles - Ruby ground (from the album I'm not chic)
- GLAY - Senka no Ko (from the album NO DEMOCRACY)
- The New Pornographers - The Surprise Knock (from the album In The Morse Code Of Brake Lights)
- Boris - LOVE (from the album LOVE & EVOL)
Never in retrograde, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.